Monday, February 10, 2014

A documentary that I would have ignored... but one of my students INSISTED that I watch it. And I'm glad that I did. Let's learn about these monsters



What do you think?  It's a cute idea:  Why not use fiction and the techniques of documentaries to build the case for dragons?

it's a very clever technique.   I'm glad that I listened to my student who insisted that I should watch this video.

there are strange creatures out there....

some of them have ropes that they use to lassoo their prey

other animals can change color

there are strange objects in the sky

what could have happened after a major meteor hit the Earth?

What could a dragon do to survive the catastrophic event?

remarkable trickery

I like the artistry

look at the shape in the lower part of the river, around the middle of the screen

I hope you will watch it, too.









One of my students told me to watch this... it's cute and surprisingly well-done.

Steve suggests that you suspend judgment and enjoy the clever use of media.



No comments:

Post a Comment